Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Can I Do......

What can I do to make you believe I need you?
Do you feel the way I am feeling for you
I can't sleep at night as I only think of you
I don't want to let you know as I fear to lose you
Can I be the reason for you to smile?
Can I inspire you to walk in life an extra mile?
Can I hold your hand and dance with you for a while?
Can I be with you forever, I promise I will never wile
Just give a thought to the thought of you and me together
Just you and me living happily forever and ever
I know nothing about the past or future
But I promise will be there for you in today and leave you never
These are few words from my heart for you
They may seem heard, read or not even new
They are very special words to tell you
That I really really love you

2 comments:

prem100000 said...

nice one

manav said...

kitna achha likhti hai aap..wow i like it...padhne ke baad aisa lagta hai jaise koi samne se bol rha hai..originality jhalakti hai..