For You….Most of the time I just fight with you,
All I do is have complains for you.
But did you ever think why do I do so?
Deep in side your heart you know.
Just to make you feel you are mine,
I want to make our relationship taste like old wine.
You don’t know how hard it’s to stay away,
Keep thinking about you the whole day.
Waiting for you to call or you to text,
When can I have a chance to meet you next?
Telling you stupid things to make you smile,
I wish I would freeze the moment for a while.
I know in your life you need no body,
But at times everybody needs somebody.
In your life if ever you feel lonely,
Just look back I’m standing here for you only.
I promise you I will always be there for you,
Just be there for me too as I really need you.
-Sindhu Suta Patro
1 comment:
The best writter i ever met ..with sum best pieces i ever read !!
wat 2 say abt da 1 who is ocean of words...its inly words n words r all she needs to one;s herat away !!
sinu u ROCK !!
Post a Comment