Thursday, January 14, 2010

Miss you all……

How do I say?

Let me put it this way.

I will miss everything around

All that’s here, I have found.

All the fun we had

Laughing, fighting, enjoying and going mad.

All the precious and precise moments we had spent

All my life even if I try to forget them, I think I can’t

Rising every morning with a smile on my face

To be with my friends to start the fun race

I will miss the time we all laughed together

Miss just having fun with one another

Miss the fights we had over small things

Miss the funny lyrics that we use to sing

Miss the international accent of saying “Excuse Me”

Miss the way I saw “Oh Please” and “Grow Up” that’s me

Miss the silly comments we pass at one another

Will miss that we all will miss each other

Today with tears in my eyes all I want to say

Friends catch my tears before if falls going to miss you all miss you all

-- Sindhu Suta Patro

No comments: