Life gives a chance to meet few people like you
I don’t want to lose either me or you
When I speak and share my thoughts with you
Its seems like I know you and you are not new
Days will go by and time will fly away
When it will feel like you have lost your way
I am there always to help you, just look my way
Our friendship is like the sun shining ray
You feel the same way like I do
Getting closer may make me fall for you
Then to drift apart may be hard for me and you
Getting away from each other will be hard for us to do
I don’t know about the past or the future till now
I live in the present with the sweet relationship don’t know how?
I will always be there for you is my Vow
It’s up to you to accept or deny my friendship now
I don’t want to lose either me or you
When I speak and share my thoughts with you
Its seems like I know you and you are not new
Days will go by and time will fly away
When it will feel like you have lost your way
I am there always to help you, just look my way
Our friendship is like the sun shining ray
You feel the same way like I do
Getting closer may make me fall for you
Then to drift apart may be hard for me and you
Getting away from each other will be hard for us to do
I don’t know about the past or the future till now
I live in the present with the sweet relationship don’t know how?
I will always be there for you is my Vow
It’s up to you to accept or deny my friendship now
4 comments:
This is awesome budy, keep writing on..................
if somebody writing for some one ..i think it's one of the great way to express yr. feelings..i appreciate..n it's yr. greatness tht u gime me a credit to inspire u to write something like..keep on...mujhe comment likhne ka jyada exp. to nhi..so if u don't like it..plz tell me...
blog likha karo..na..
actually manav..was deepak ..now it's manav
Post a Comment